the wings of the morning

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

video

This is hilariously dark, on my monitor anyway, and the fact that G and I are the only ones visible on stage despite our supporting-cast status is also pretty comical (personalized lighting is apparently not prioritized highly when six bands play the same event), but hey, it's something. Here it is: my first rock video!

A big part of this band's deal is old songs done in a rock style. This one's from the perspective of slave who, though he hates to be leaving his girl, manages to sign up for job on a Yankee whaling ship when he learns he's going to be sold.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

ummm...that is too cool for words.

the band sounds amazing...your stunning calm and gracious smiles, G's funky-badass groovin' and T's ghostly voice were some highlights for me.

hilarity: if G had a goatee I would mistake him for Steve. they look so much alike!

2/26/2007 7:39 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

sounding good!

2/28/2007 6:32 AM  
Blogger Jana B said...

Eliza, somehow your blog managed to delete itself from my Bloglines subscriptions!!!! Sorry about that, I wasn't ignoring you or anything lol!!!

In happier news...

YOU WON THE BLOG QUIZ ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!! *applause*

E-mail me to find out what you get as a result, since I've lost your e-mail addy.

LOVE the video!!!!! I am SO BEYOND PROUD of you!!!!!

3/02/2007 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Eliza! You're on MySpace?! Friend me! (Do you have a page separately, or should I "add a friend" on the band's page?)

3/10/2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home