the wings of the morning

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

Saturday, February 03, 2007

photographic evidence

Look! Here I am, playing my first rock show:

cambridgeshow

A pensive moment... I'm pretty sure I'm waiting for my cue to sing, during a quiet and intense tune that I don't play on. (So I'm sort of hugging my guitar.) Funny that the spot is apparently on me, since that interesting character in the (dark) background is the lead dude, and I'm just supporting cast.

I may have some video soon...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jana B said...

WOW!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!

2/05/2007 6:06 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

nice! can't wait to hear...

2/05/2007 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on, sister!

2/07/2007 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home