the wings of the morning

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

collage, with PHOTOS, bitches!




Check me out. I spent the better part of the day making this, photographing it (lamely), and then sitting with my long-suffering husband opening a Flickr account and figuring out how to blog the results. I have to say, the photos don't capture the collage very well.

I LOVE my collage. It's treasure map style, a la Shakti Gawain, which basically means it includes a lot of images of things I want in my life (note nursing baby). And it's on the wall right next to my computer, so I will be passively programming my consciousness with it, well, often.

I've also posted a profile photo! profile-photo

It's a few weeks out of date - my hair is dark bright red these days, and I have some kicky little rock girl bangs - but I guess you get the idea. Nice to meetcha.

G is tuckered out from helping mommy learn to post photos, so our date to play and work on our emerging song is postponed until tomorrow. But I'd say it's been a productive day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful collages!!!!f

and it's great to see your face! tho i'd love to see your latest haircut, it sounds really cool. :-)

2/19/2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Eliza, it's great to see you. And your collage - well it oozes inspiration. I am so happy to come here and read and now photos too! Great job figuring it out.

Thank you for your recent comments at my blog. Love the story of the boy - clutching on and saying I'm okay, I'm okay. Then I had to laugh at what you said in your profile "America Gets Popped in the Nuts, I mean... America's Funniest Home Videos" I love that show. Who knew we'd get inspiration to stick to our dreams from all that foolishness!

2/20/2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Your collage is fabulous - rich and colorful and so interesting I'm straining to figure out the details. Good for you!!! The picture is darling - and it's fun to imagine you with bright red hair and bangs.

2/20/2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I LOVE IT!! I especially love the inclusion (and placement!) of the gold ring, and the pearls. It's so beautiful. Great profile photo, too!

Thanks G for helping us see more of your Goddess wife!

2/20/2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home