the wings of the morning

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Synchronicities du jour

I just left a large pile of comments over at kat's paws about my adventures in synchronicity since I started doing morning pages yesterday. I tried to copy and paste them in here, but that doesn't seem to want to happen. Maybe I'll figure that out later. In the meantime, please to click the link and read them there. (Long story short: principles language tricky, me likey, synchronicity gooood.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

That's so cool. I haven't started the MP yet...waiting til the very last minute as usual! (saturday AM.)

1/04/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I sure could use $270, though, so maybe I should go do them now! :)

1/04/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

lol!...i love your short version. teehee.

yeah, the language piece is definitely tricky. but i appreciate that she encourages people to adjust it, so that it works for them.

p.s. thank you for the large pile of comments, me likey. :-)

1/04/2006 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home